- DepoDock will complete summaries for Clients by the deadline specified at the time of order.
- All deposition transcripts submitted for summary must be in the English language. All summaries completed by DepoDock will be in the English language.
- Deposition transcripts are accepted only in scanned format and only via email to email@example.com.
- Client agrees that charges will be invoiced at $1.25 per page of transcript for a standard seven business day turnaround. Orders must be placed by 10am EST in order to be completed no later than 5pm EST 7 business days later. Orders placed after 10am EST will be completed no later than 5pm EST 8 business days later. Weekends and holidays are not considered as business days. Holidays are as follows: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, day before Christmas, Christmas Day, day after Christmas.
- DepoDock will inform Client via an email notification when the summary is completed and ready for delivery.
- Payment is due upon receipt of the notification email. All payments must be in US dollars and must be made on line at the www.depodock.com website. Payment that is not effected within 5 days of email notification date shall be considered past due, unless other arrangements have been made. In the event that a Client does not respond to the email notification within 5 days, DepoDock reserves the right to cease production on other current Client orders until the balance owed is cleared. Client’s DepoDock account will be suspended if payment is not received within 10 days of email notification date. Account will be reinstated once payment is received. DepoDock may extend a line of credit to Clients after a working relationship has been established.
- DepoDock provides summaries of depositions submitted to us, but we do not interpret or provide any opinions regarding the content of the transcripts. DepoDock simply makes the information more concise and easier to read. Client agrees that summaries are not intended to be a substitute for the original written transcript and agrees that Client will always rely on the original transcript for actual testimony. Use of DepoDock is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between Client and DepoDock.
- Cancellation Policy: DepoDock may not be able to honor requests to cancel orders that have already been submitted and summarization has begun. If summarization has not begun, the order may be cancelled although an administrative fee of $25.00 may be charged for the cancellation.