Deposition Summary Service
It's That Simple.
DepoDock provides you with comprehensive,
accurate and easy to read deposition summaries
• Deposition summaries cost only $1.25 per transcript page. DepoDock does not hide behind a range of prices or negotiable rates. You always know the cost upfront. There is no additional charge for expert witness summaries.
• Standard turnaround for completed deposition summaries is 7 business days. If you need it sooner, the DepoDock team will do whatever we can to accommodate you.
• Convenient and easy to use: web and email based order and delivery of your deposition summaries.
• GO GREEN: DepoDock is a paper-free operation: no postage or mailing costs involved.
• Superior product: our deposition summaries undergo tight quality control
• DepoDock and all deposition summary personnel are based in the United States
• Strict confidentiality assurance
Why should you use an outside service for deposition summaries?
• To reduce staffing cost: no need to recruit, hire and manage extra staff to do deposition summaries. Cut your expenses by decreasing payroll taxes, insurance and benefits
• To free up in-house personnel for other duties: while your depositions are being summarized, office staff can focus on other high level tasks in connection with your cases
• To save cost on experts: providing a deposition summary can expedite the expert's review process and can save you money
• To save you reading time: a deposition summary reduces testimony to key facts. The usual transcript to deposition summary ratio is usually 10:1, so a hundred pages of transcript is condensed into ten pages of deposition summary
• To help you prepare for trial: one of our deposition summary formats provides a topic column, making it even easier to find what you are looking for within the deposition summary. This format is very useful when you need to quickly organize all the facts necessary for trial preparation
• To relieve a backlog of transcripts waiting to be summarized: deposition summaries requirements seem to come in batches and sometimes your staff may have a hard time keeping up with deposition summary demands